Thursday, June 4, 2015

Linda Vaughn: First Lady Of Motorsports

LINDA VAUGHN GearHead Extraoirdinaire

I had the pleasure of knowing her for a number of years. At one time she had consented to interview for an article. However, as the years went by, my traveling days came to an end and that was that.
Had I written my article, much of what is in the below article would have been included. Linda Vaughn represents the level of classiness and integrity that seems to have since passed on. That southern drawl along with her brand of southern hospitality is a rare combination we are not likely to see again.... unfortunately for the future generation.

So I figured this would be an opportune time to add a Linda Vaughn page to my blog site. So here it is. Check out my HubPage on Linda Vaughn and I will be updating this as time goes on.

Click Here: >   LINDA VAUGHN GearHead Extraoirdinaire  <:Click Here






#LindaVaughn 
Below article was released over at Hot Rod Hotline. It prompted me to start the above Hubpage to provide a little throwback on Linda Vaughn for those who do not know who she is.

Source: Hot Rod Hotline 2015









Tell Her What You Think  :-) 

Posted by Linda Vaughn 'Miss Hurst Golden Shifter' on Saturday, August 22, 2015

Here is a friend of Linda Vaughn's 



No comments:

Post a Comment